Usage Data – Google Analytics
When someone visits our website, we use a third party service called Google Analytics, to collect usage data.
Usage data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the website or from the website infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Usage Data – Cookies
Cookies help us to identify which pages users are visiting and analyse data about webpage traffic so we can improve our website in order to tailor it to our customers’ needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website experience by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. Information gathered through cookies and web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed and time spent at our website. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
* Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
* Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
* Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
If we do collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will be clear about this and give our visitors the opportunity to opt in rather than opt out.
Within our Contact us form we ask if visitors would like to be kept updated on all things cool and creative within the Marketing, Advertising and Communications industry. If our visitors choose to opt into this, we may store and use their data to send them information on exciting trends and news from the industry, our advertising service information, quizzes and related topics.
To send out this information we use a third party email provider, Mailchimp or Campaign Monitor, to deliver our emailers. Through these third party systems we record statistics on email open rate, clicks and email engagement.
We use a third party provider, Hootsuite to manage our social media interactions.
Use of Data
C21 uses the collected data for various purposes:
* To provide and maintain our website
* To allow you to participate in interactive features of our website when you choose to do so
* To provide customer support
* To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our website
* To monitor the usage of our website
* To provide you with additional trends, news, special offers and general information
C21 may process your Personal Data because:
* We need to perform a contract with you
* You have given us permission to do so
* The processing is in our legitimate interests and is not overridden by your rights
* To comply with the law
Retention or Disclosure of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes.
Under certain circumstances, C21 may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
C21 may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
* Comply with a legal obligation
* Protect and defend the rights of C21
* Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the website
* Protect the personal safety of users of the website or the public
* Protect against legal liability
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. C21 aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
* The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you
* The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
* The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
* The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
* The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
* The right to withdraw consent.
Here is a link to our Modern Slavery Policy.
C21 Creative Communications Ltd
The Court House
9 Grafton Street
T: 0161 941 2331