Are you passionate about technology and keeping up to date with new developments? Do you thrive on creating successful, clean code, innovative data solutions and creatively designed products?
We’re looking for an exceptional team player to join our dev team, someone who just loves what they do, has a designer’s eye, and relishes the challenge of delivering top quality digital products, efficiently and effectively.
With great experience, even greater enthusiasm, and a portfolio of excellent work you can share with our Digital Lead, our ideal candidate:
- Lives and breathes writing valid code
- Is eager to learn new technologies
- Loves thinking up killer solutions to potential development problems
- Keeps abreast of innovation, communicates, and works hard
- Has great time management skills
- Understands agency life and all the moving parts within
- Can juggle multiple jobs at a time, and isn’t stressed with legacy code
- Can transform an XD file into a functional, high-performance website
- Has extensive knowledge and understanding of WordPress development (Filters, Hooks, Plugins etc.) Knowledge of other open-source CMS platforms such as Drupal would be a bonus but not essential
- Understands the challenges of email development and testing
- Applies best practices in usability, accessibility, styling, interactive and responsive design
- Refactors work and uses Git to regularly version and back up their code. Can branch and merge and rollback without worry.
- Can work with Node.js and Webpack
- Understands SSL certificates, domain name propagation and is comfortable pushing sites live
- Can work with CDN’s as standard
C21 has been established for 24 years. We are 100% Employee Owned and after a qualifying period the chosen candidate will become a beneficiary. We’re also a member agency of the Institute of Practitioners in Advertising, which provides significant continuous professional development opportunities. Based in Greater Manchester, our client base is global and operates across sectors including retail, healthcare, housing, public sector and b2b. If successful, you will work two days remotely and three days in our recently modernised, high spec office, with an amazing digital team, superb creatives, strategists, and project managers.
So, if you want the satisfaction of delivering exciting digital solutions; if you relish the chance of bringing great creative to life; if you’re happy to roll your sleeves up and buckle down when the pressure is on; send your CV with salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org